Meat & Fresh Sausage >> Chicken >>
Chapon free range Chicken
- A capon is a male chicken that is gelded, or castrated, at a young age, and then fed a rich diet of milk.
- Larger than a chicken, a bit smaller than a turkey, but more flavorful than either, capons are full breasted with tender, juicy, flavorful meat that is well suited to roasting.
- They tend to be less gamey than an intact rooster would, and have a higher fat content.
- Because of its size, the capon is a good choice to feed a dinner party, in place of turkey.
- We are growing Free range chicken in Kao Yai. Our farm has 94 rais (approximately 10 acres) and our chicken are free pastured. The bread had been created by the French research organism named (INRA) and the university of Veterinary in Korat in order to produce chicken with more collagen and more proteins. Our idea was to take this chicken and grow them as most naturally as possible. We cannot call them organics because we are giving them some complementary corn which is not organic but all the rest of the food is organic. They get vaccine on the first day (day 1) and on day 21 after that they do not get any other vaccine, just natural medicine. So our chicken are fully guaranteed without hormone and without antibiotic.
- Please note that weight may vary.Price according to weight.